We thrive thanks to your engagement and generosity!
Our work depends on the hard work and contributions of dozens of volunteers from across the circus community. There are many ways to contribute to AYCO, and our ability to provide youth circus resources and to host events relies on the generosity of partners and donors. We are a 501(c)3 non profit organization, so all donations are tax-deductible.
Love what we do? Support us by making a tax deductible donation!
Donate Online via Credit Card
Donate Online via PayPal
Write A Check:
Payable to: American Youth Circus Organization, Inc.
Mail to: American Youth Circus Organization
PO Box 1123
Easthampton, MA 01027
AYCO’s EIN is 91-2148358.
Giving Assistant is a button on your browser which makes it easy to donate to American Youth Circus Organization! Simply shop online, earn cash back, and donate as much as 30% of your purchase price—Giving Assistant facilitates the whole process. Now, you can help change the world for free while saving money at over 3,000 popular online retailers! When a shopper makes a purchase at a retailer through Giving Assistant, Giving Assistant earns a sales commission. That commission goes to the shopper in the form of cash back, which the shopper then donates to their favorite nonprofit organization – and it all happens instantly, with no hassle to the shopper!
Make A Legacy Gift
Planned Giving to the American Youth Circus Organization
Include AYCO in your estate planning and make an impactful gift that will support circus youth and circus educators. Options include:
- Designate AYCO as a beneficiary in your will. One option is using FreeWill’s intuitive, online will-writing tool at no cost to you – the process typically takes no more than 25 minutes from start to finish, and you will be able to leave a bequest to AYCO in your will if you so choose.
- Designate AYCO as a beneficiary of your savings or checking account.
- Designate AYCO as a beneficiary in an individual or family trust.
- Designate AYCO as a beneficiary of your 401K or other retirement account.
- Designate AYCO as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy.
Please consult with your estate planning attorney to see if a particular gift plan is right for you.
For any questions for AYCO/ACE, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 269-7644.